Under direct supervision, the Technician consults with customers on their nails needs and recommends professional services and products. The technician also delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and wellness. Finally, the technician is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all policies and procedures.
Duties of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
Acknowledges and greets all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Attends all mandatory educations events, workshops and meetings.
- Assists in all collateral duties such as front desk assistance and the overall maintenance of the salon
- Adheres to Aroma Spa standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- Adheres to spa dress code, all policies and procedures.
- Complete efficiently all collateral duties assigned
- Assist the Aroma Spa Manager with all other duties as needed.
Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be a team player.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current state license
- *Note* All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.